Quantcast

Sunday, April 13, 2008

I Just Added A Killer Bonus!

Tips On Making Money From Home Work: It's Too Good to be True!



Hello again,

It's Michael again, and I've got just a quick update
on the last email I sent. I don't normally send out
two emails in one day, but trust me... you're going to
WANT to hear this.

I trust that you read my previous email about the
Internet Marketing Annihilation Method course. But if
you didn't, don't worry, because you can get all the
info you need via the link below.

Anyway, so here's the update. I decided to add a
killer bonus to the package myself, but it's only for
people who act right away. Here's the bonus info:

You will receive the recorded audio interview I
did with Mark Ling where he'll teach you how he
makes over $15,000 per week using PPC marketing
(this is important to know how to do if you're
going to get involved in the Internet marketing
niche).

You'll also learn how he built up several niche
mailing lists of over 1 million people. On top of
what you're going to learn in this 45 minute
interview, you'll also get resale rights to this
interview, so you can start selling it for a
profit right away.

In fact, this could be your first Internet
marketing product to help you break into this
hyper-profitable niche!

Like I said, the Internet Marketing Annihilation
Method is only available to the first 1,000 people who
pick it up. Rob's last course sold over 2,000 copies in
one week, and he's a LOT more popular and recognized
now, so this one will go fast.

Go ahead and pick up a copy of Rob Benwell's killer
course now before it's too late. Here's the URL:

http://www.michaelrasmussen.com/imannihilation

All the best,

Michael Rasmussen
Forum Moderator
CEO, FreeAdvertisingForum.com

P.S. - I can only make this exclusive bonus available
until midnight on Friday. Don't let yourself sit on
the fence with this one. Check out the course and pick
up your copy today.

P.P.S. - One last important thing. Internet Marketing
Annihilation Method is being sold through Clickbank.
When you place your order, please scroll to the bottom
of the page, and make sure it says "MRASMUSSEN" as the
affiliate ID. If it doesn't, simply clear your
cookies, restart your browser, and click the link in
this email again.

I can only give you the bonus if I'm credited with
your order, so please make sure that the correct
affiliate ID is in place before you place your order.
Thanks again. Here's the link one last time:

http://www.michaelrasmussen.com/imannihilation

No comments: